Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  fclinux001 on 22nd January 2011, 10:10

Ddeathscythe wrote:Will the patch be an update also or a rename such as 7.6c?
both 7.6c and ttds patch files will be uploaded today. 7.6c like 100kb, as I said, REALLY SLOW INTERNET
avatar
fclinux001
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 67
Location : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

updates..

Post  vlaze on 22nd January 2011, 21:25

there are new released english names... are there any new patch updates sir?

vlaze

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  fclinux001 on 23rd January 2011, 01:17

vlaze wrote:there are new released english names... are there any new patch updates sir?
unless more were added within the last week, I believe they are all added.
avatar
fclinux001
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 67
Location : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Ddeathscythe on 23rd January 2011, 02:37

Strange thing is that Pokemon White 7.6c works but Black doesn't. I still get error -4 for Black, do you have any tips to fixing that.

Ddeathscythe

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  fclinux001 on 23rd January 2011, 02:41

Ddeathscythe wrote:Strange thing is that Pokemon White 7.6c works but Black doesn't. I still get error -4 for Black, do you have any tips to fixing that.
I only use white myself and cannot confirm how to make it work, but If you play white, its just as good. I can try another pre-patched, later though, I have things to do today.
avatar
fclinux001
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 67
Location : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Rheukala on 26th January 2011, 06:57

I honestly don't see anything that has been translated yet in the pre-patch of white. Everything is still in Japanese. The only difference is the title screen, woo.

Rheukala

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  spikethedevil on 26th January 2011, 19:42

Rheukala wrote:I honestly don't see anything that has been translated yet in the pre-patch of white. Everything is still in Japanese. The only difference is the title screen, woo.

the game asks you to select English or Japanese. you jsut of selected Japanese by mistake.

also all the English names have been leaked now btw.

spikethedevil

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  fclinux001 on 27th January 2011, 01:40

spikethedevil wrote:
Rheukala wrote:I honestly don't see anything that has been translated yet in the pre-patch of white. Everything is still in Japanese. The only difference is the title screen, woo.

the game asks you to select English or Japanese. you jsut of selected Japanese by mistake.

also all the English names have been leaked now btw.
they're also added to the game.
avatar
fclinux001
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 67
Location : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  ReaPxKinG on 27th January 2011, 21:02

Hi guys, here are the downloads for the pre-patched roms (v9)
if anyone is having a problem patching on their own.

Code:

White:
http://www.multiupload.com/3RVYJYI48V

Black:
http://www.multiupload.com/4HECH2DZLR


Have fun with the new patch =)

ReaPxKinG

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  tubby31 on 28th January 2011, 02:10

hey somebody here that can upload the v9 patches to load.to please

tubby31

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Blob55 on 2nd February 2011, 00:59

When the EU version of BW comes out (they'll be released before the American version), can you add a link for them?

Blob55

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Limetka on 6th February 2011, 18:46

ReaPxKinG wrote:
Code:

White:
http://www.multiupload.com/3RVYJYI48V

Black:
http://www.multiupload.com/4HECH2DZLR


Have fun with the new patch =)
These files are without any extension, is it safe to add the classic one .nds to them?

Limetka

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  takethebox on 17th February 2011, 08:50

Is there a torrent of this available for v9 yet? Easier for me to download at work funny enough. Thanks!

takethebox

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  ReaPxKinG on 19th February 2011, 03:52

takethebox wrote:Is there a torrent of this available for v9 yet? Easier for me to download at work funny enough. Thanks!

It is easier to download from torrent
But there's a major disadvantage to that.
It depends on the seeds.

ReaPxKinG

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

jap save to us save?

Post  DragonClaudz on 20th February 2011, 12:26

i know the us rom hasn't come out yet but do you know whether the save file for the patched japanese will work on the US rom when it comes out?

DragonClaudz

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ver9 wifi room

Post  DragonClaudz on 21st February 2011, 10:57

I tried going into the wifi room at the pokemon center and got a black screen.
I was playing v9.
Is this a bug?

DragonClaudz

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Raikoo on 28th February 2011, 14:53

DragonClaudz wrote:I tried going into the wifi room at the pokemon center and got a black screen.
I was playing v9.
Is this a bug?
Stating your card would help.
avatar
Raikoo

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Battle Subway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Raikoo on 28th February 2011, 14:57

Limetka wrote:
ReaPxKinG wrote:
Code:

White:
http://www.multiupload.com/3RVYJYI48V

Black:
http://www.multiupload.com/4HECH2DZLR


Have fun with the new patch =)
These files are without any extension, is it safe to add the classic one .nds to them?

That would be the only way.
avatar
Raikoo

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Battle Subway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Blob55 on 1st March 2011, 07:37

Some more English names have been leaked. BTW, do you have all of Black City/White Forrest translated?

Blob55

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Raikoo on 2nd March 2011, 05:36

Blob55 wrote:Some more English names have been leaked. BTW, do you have all of Black City/White Forrest translated?
1. It's March 1st, five more days.
2. You can wait.
avatar
Raikoo

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-28
Location : Battle Subway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Xemnas768 on 14th March 2011, 05:24

can we get a separate patch with the Japaneses names of the Pokemon/Characters? I don't like the official names English names really

Xemnas768

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

please

Post  conradchee on 18th October 2011, 22:26

please upload the file to multiupload or mediafire because dunno why when me go to megaupload cannot load always== thanks!

conradchee

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Black and White English Translation

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum